Collectplus.co.uk Website terms
Draft – 22.3.21
- The www.collectplus.co.uk is owned and operated by PayPoint Network Limited ("PayPoint"), trading as “Collect+”. PayPoint Network Limited is registered in England under company number 02973115 and has its registered office at 1 The Boulevard, Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1EL.
- We make no promise that this site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the UK. It is the responsibility of any person accessing this website in any jurisdiction to satisfy themselves as to the full observance of the laws and regulatory requirements of the relevant jurisdiction, including the obtaining of governmental or other consents which may be required or observing any other formality or restriction that needs to be observed in such jurisdiction. Any failure to comply with any formality or failure to observe any restriction may constitute a violation of the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
- "Collect+" is a trademark of Collect+ Brand Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ultimate parent company PayPoint Plc, the parent company of PayPoint Network Limited. Otherwise, the intellectual property rights in this and in any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or accessible from this site (save for any third party websites) are owned by PayPoint Network Limited and its licensors.
- PayPoint Network Limited, Collect+ Brand Limited and their licensors reserve all intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world.
- Nothing in these terms grants you any legal rights in this site or its content other than as necessary for you to access it. You agree not to adjust, try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on this site or its content (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular, in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within this site or its content.
- This site may viewed for the purpose of personal reference, but may not be permanently reproduced, stored or copied for further sale or distribution. This site may not be used for any commercial purposes without first obtaining prior written consent from PayPoint. This includes any form of ‘scraping’ or automated or manual collection of information contained on this site, including (without limitation) its store locator or tracking functions.
- Electronic links to this website are prohibited without the consent of PayPoint. You may not frame this website without the consent of PayPoint. Certain links on this website may lead to third party websites and/or assets located on servers maintained by third parties over whom PayPoint has no control. PayPoint makes no representation as to the accuracy or any other aspect of, and accepts no liability of any kind for, use of such websites, the information contained on such websites or in such assets or on such servers.
- PayPoint seeks to ensure that the information on this website (other than information accessed by hypertext links) is accurate. However, no representation or warranty is made and no liability is accepted as to the accuracy, completeness or any other aspect of the information or links contained on the website. Any and all liability which might arise from your use or reliance on the information or links (including use of the P2G website as set out in paragraph 14 below) contained on the website is excluded unless such liability results from fraudulent misrepresentation or is for death or personal injury caused by negligence by PayPoint.
- You are reminded that the internet is an inherently unstable medium and the risks of interruption, interference and disruption mean that the information or links contained on this website may in fact be outside the control of PayPoint. In addition, errors, omissions, interruptions and delays of service may occur at any time, and PayPoint accepts no obligation or responsibility in respect of such events. PayPoint may suspend or terminate access or operation of this site at any time as it sees fit.
- The material contained in this website is a guide for general information purposes only. To the extent permitted by law, any and all liability which might arise from your use or reliance on the information or links contained on the website is excluded.
- For the terms of business applicable to any shipping and/or collection of a parcel using the Collect+ store network, please refer to the retailer or carrier with whom you initially made your purchase involving a Collect+ store. For any purchase of postage where you start from the Send A Parcel page of the Collect+ website, you will be re-directed to www.parcel2go.com, run by Parcel2Go.com Limited (“P2G”). Your use of the P2G website will be subject to P2G’s terms, Privacy and Cookie policies. Your provision of a quote and the purchase of any postage will be between yourself and P2G and subject to P2G’s terms and shall not involve PayPoint. If you have any queries or issues with your postage purchase, you must contact P2G directly.
- Services featured on this website may not be available in all Collect+ stores. Please check with the retailer or carrier you purchase your goods or delivery services with as to your local participating stores.
PayPoint Network Limited is a public limited company (Company Registration Number 02973115) whose registered office is at 1 The Boulevard, Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England, AL7 1EL.
For additional contact information please email@example.com
Terms updated: 29/03/2021